[Samba] drive mapping's connection problems

Chris Krieger ckrieger at radiance-group.com
Tue Jul 29 15:16:23 GMT 2003

It sounds to me like when the user logs out, the drives are not being
unmapped, do you have a logon script that deletes all shared drives at
logoff/shut down.
Something to the effect of [net use * /delete] works really well

That will keep that message from coming up at least

Chris Krieger
MCSE, MCP, A+ CCNA