[Samba] srvtools.exe or nexus.exe

robowarp at gmx.de robowarp at gmx.de
Sat Jul 26 17:57:57 GMT 2003

Hi,
and there is still no valid answer why delete user script is not working
by invoking from usrmgr.
And dont tell me not all linux are equal bla bla....
on suse this script is /usr/sbin/userdel
(im able to read man pages)
and it worked perfect in former versions of samba.
The problem the script is simply not executed if invoked by usrmgr.exe
sorry for the hard word but my postings about that were ignored since month
or answered by nonsense.
at last this is the only funktion i cant get to work trough all the betas of
samba 3
with different setups on different distros compilings etc.
the log says this in not fully implemented yet.
All i wanna know is , do you know this behaveour, are you working on it?
I feel first time very helpless asking to lists , so i ve done it to
bugzilla at samba.org
perhaps some now sombody thinks trough this problem.
Regards