[Samba] I've always HATED printing with Samba

Jim C jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Fri Jul 25 15:49:08 GMT 2003

OK, some progress.  I managed to get access to the printer but now I
have the bi-directional communications problem.
Using Lexmark Z52 drivers did not help.  From the communications I've
been googleing, several have had this problem and my guess is that at
least one person has solved it.  Note that for right now I don't really
care much about bi-directional communication.  I just want to get it
working.

Jim C.