[Samba] disabled mashine account without password

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Fri Jul 25 13:37:16 GMT 2003

Sorry big trouble
two way
1. remove all samba from your deb clear system and instal deb package from
samba.org ftp binary dist and try.

2. chceck in smbpasswd exist root account if not create it and set password
and repeat test  from your mail 1.conf
if root work ok can probe  use on linux command:

smbclient //localhost/anyshare -U root

if reply root smbpass entered is ok then root work but if is anonymous and
error then root is not work.
swat uses another authentication method as samba !!!

Bye am Monday.