[Samba] Samba PDC

Mark Warner hammerhed at rapidreporting.com
Tue Jul 22 17:33:28 GMT 2003

Thanks, robowarp. I did not know that that particular Windows XP issue was
addressed in Samba 3.
However, as I said, the server is running Debian "Woody", which is Debian's
"stable" branch. As I do not wish to run "unstable" packages, I am sticking
with the Woody packaged version for this particular box, and the XP registry
fixes seem to work just fine.

Thanks,
Mark.