[Samba] Disable roaming profiles samba-2.2.7a from RH8.0

Informazioni Darpha info at darpha.com
Tue Jul 22 14:53:16 GMT 2003

I'm trying to definitely disable roaming profiles for my Windows 2000
clients. I've got a PDC with redhat 8 and samba-2.2.7a. To achieve this
I've commented out the line logon home & logon path. When I try to connect
a windows popup tell me that the system cannot reach the server's profile
and
goes locally. I've disable the same things on XP disabling some registry
keys,
but I cannot do that in Windows 2000.

        domain master = yes
        preferred master = yes
        local master = yes
        os level = 34
        encrypt passwords = yes
        passwd chat = "*New password:*" %n\r "*New password (again):*" %n\r
\ "*Password changed*"
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        domain logons = yes
        logon script = %U.bat