[Samba] SAMBA, NIS and NFS

Lance Rathbone l.rathbone at imb.uq.edu.au
Tue Jul 22 00:20:31 GMT 2003

Thanks for your reply

I have already applied a registry update to enable plaintext passwords

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lannmanworkstation\parameters\
enableplaintextpassword is set to 1 (hexadecimal)

But the error still continues.

Lance

=====================================

Lance Rathbone BSc MCompStud