[Samba] urgent please

Pierre JIJI Pierre at accad.net
Thu Jul 17 18:03:46 GMT 2003

dear sirs:
i introduce my self as an IT professional and i have the following certificates MCSE - CCNA - A+...
i downloaded samba for redhat 8.0 (rpm file ) from your site and i installed it on my redhat computer and i tried to configure it as smb server  to connect to it from windows 2000 server computer and i failed...please inform me with all configurations that i should do on redhat computer and windows 2000 server computer also would you please direct me where i can find sutable documentation for this problem...
thanks in advance

keep in touch urgent please
pierre jiji