[Samba] Problem with microsoft network.

Juan Jaime Romero jujaromo at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 20:14:04 GMT 2003

I have a Sun ultra 10  solaris 2.8 runing a samba server smbd 2.0.6. In the
same network are running some pcs runnign windows 95, 98, me, XP. The samba
server share some important files in the ultra 10 to other computers using
the microsoft network. Sometimes when i connect the ultra to the network,
the windows pcs are unable to see eachother using Windows explorer(network
neiborhood) , to find each pc is necesary to use start->find->computer. If i
disconnect the ultra 10 the computers can see eachother in network
neiborhood.... is samba doing some problem with that?.

Juan Jaime