[Samba] passwd program not called as root

robowarp at gmx.de robowarp at gmx.de
Wed Jul 16 12:43:03 GMT 2003

Hi all
as my result , everything works fine with suse 8.2 samba 3 beta2
working as pdc.
passwd change (passwd sync with entry in /etc/pam/login) ,create, groupadd,
groupmod
using usrmgr from winxp prof serv pack 1a
exept the user delete parameter,
nobody gives me a usefull answer about that ,
log says feature not implemented yet.
to me it seems that userdel gets simply not executed , that its not running
as root would be a reason
for that bug, any ideas?
Regards