[Samba] Vijay - samba box not seen in browse list.

Vijay Kumar vramnarayan at triniti.com
Tue Jul 15 10:51:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

Without modifying any security parameters, I have changed the following :
interfaces = 192.168.0.229/24
; not needed remote announce = 192.168.0.255
local master = yes

and created a user administrator onthe linux box with the same passwd as
that of the win2K server - using smbpasswd.

I am still not able to browse/access thislinux box.

Please help.
Regards,
Vijay.