[Samba] Forcing password changes using SAMBA as PDC

Enrico Payne enricop at pharma.co.za
Tue Jul 15 08:46:59 GMT 2003

Hi, I have the password chat working correctly, but now need to know how to
force SAMBA to expire passwords on Windows clients and then request new
passwords.

Any ideas? I have looked at the archives and done a few searches, but cannot
find anything relating to doing this in SAMBA, only using PAM under the
terminal...

I am running in digest mode, so would appreciate it if you could e-mail me
directly as well

Regards
Enrico
enricop at pharma.co.za

-
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses.
Pharma Natura will not be held responsible
for the loss of data or any other loss
caused by the use of the information
contained in this e-mail.