[Samba] cant ceate home directory

LabCeitba jagonzal at alu.itba.edu.ar
Mon Jul 14 15:41:53 GMT 2003

Hi, im from argentina. Im working for a local University who has many lab`s. One of them has 30 machines with dual boot, nt workstation and Linux Mandrake 9.0, and a PDC nt server 4.0.
I`d installed samba on my Mandrake`s, and work just fine, but when i try to create a local home directory for the users, a message pop`s, and says cant ceate home directory /home/user_name.
Permissions on that directory are fine...
I configured smb.conf just like all books and Samba book seed, and nothing happens.
The rest of the config seems to be fine, because the user can logging to the PDC.
Is anyway i can solve my problem??.
Or any documentation????
can you help me??
Tanks a lot for all...!!