[Samba] swat

Joseph Loo jloo at acm.org
Sun Jul 13 04:24:42 GMT 2003

PAM is the plugable authentication modules. Some of the distro enable
this. First thing, look at /etc/pam.d if the directory exists then you
are likekly have the pam system up and running. If not, I made an
earlier mistake,  the xinetd.d file needs to be name swat. By the way,
if you want to access from other host, you can just comment the
only_from line.

Did you try localhost:901 from your browser?