[Samba] SAMBA Upgrade

Huzefa Zakir hzakir at swbanktx.com
Sat Jul 12 19:44:42 GMT 2003

Currently I am running SAMBA 2.2.2 on my Solaris 8 server locally, I wanted to upgrade to SAMBA 2.2.8a.  I want to know how I can do this, and are there any issues with upgrading.
SAMBA 2.2.8a is a patch correct ?  Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Huzefa "ZAK"ir
IT Systems Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.