[Samba] Re: Opening MS Access files on Samba

Andrei Cojocaru uxvt at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 21:30:01 GMT 2003

I'm not using what you are using, or even using samba
in any similar way. My uses are more simplistic, but I
do know a bit about the registry. And I believe if you
want it system-wide it would go under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE not HKEY_CURRENT_USER, if I'm wrong
feel free to correct me.

 --- Dragan Krnic <dkrnic at lycos.com> wrote: > | We are
running a samba server 2.23 on FreeBSD 4.8