[Samba] lfs 2GB limit for samba-3.0.0beta2-1.i386.rpm

Mark Hanna mark at wdia.com
Fri Jul 11 10:21:16 GMT 2003

Re:  Below  I am using samba  samba-3.0.0beta2-1.i386.rpm
I had previously been on the latest redhat version of samba ...
I need large file support... Do you know of a patch for the newer sambas
or do I have to go backwards? (see reference below)

I have a samba-2.2.5-1.i386.rpm but then I have to patch the kernel...
redhat have some many kernel patches that this would seem to pose a
constant maintenance
issue. Is there a smart way around this?

Thank you in advance for any help...

Mark Hanna