[Samba] Samba across multiple Windows Domains.

Vijay Kumar vramnarayan at triniti.com
Thu Jul 10 07:56:11 GMT 2003

Hi,

Thnx for the input.
Can you please expand ,  how I can do this ?
I have only one IP Address with one NIC.
Do I need to add one more vitual IP address ?

Can I have two domains ( Domains a and Domain B ) with the same IP Address ?
So teh entries wil be as under :

workgroup = DomainA
netbios name = cvsbkup
interfaces = eth*