[Samba] Question on PDC's and BDC's

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Thu Jul 10 07:12:29 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have a samba3alpha19 PDC with an LDAP backend. The BDC is also samba3alpha19 with the LDAP backend. It is fairly simple to setup if you follow the instruction in the samba-bdc howto.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne - IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.