[Samba] Samba3b2, solaris, AD suport and libiconv.

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Wed Jul 9 05:30:21 GMT 2003

Hi
yuo not write if and how you install iconv. If you compile iconv then it is
ok but need install to proper place with path and libs plus devel files must
be proper placed. I not understand solaris but linux have ldconfig and this
ldconfig sumarize info about installed libs and may be run afther install or
reinstal new lib.
Afther compile try localize original solaris iconv files and overwrite with
new compiled or install it by script not to /usr/local/...

Bye.