[Samba] Max Print Jobs Problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Jul 8 05:11:22 GMT 2003

Just thinking out loud.....
Have you tried other values for max print jobs like 5 or 10 to
see if that works. If 5 or 10 works, how about 1001?
Are you sure it is samba which is doing this? Could the printing software of
the underlying system be responsible.
Have you messed arounded with the source and recompiled? For example, the
printing.c file has variables which return the max print job number and the
print queue size. Maybe try printing these out and seeing if the max # of
print jobs is really what you specify. Maybe disable the subroutine which
checks for max no of jobs.

Joel