[Samba] Max Print Jobs Problem

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Mon Jul 7 18:03:28 GMT 2003

I think you need to set longnumber in your lpd.conf (or on this particular
printer in the printcap file) - this will increase the 3 digit job number
to 6 digits in length. Your best bet may be to ask on the LPRng mailing
list if this doesn't work, as it is likely a problem in there. However,
this should do it. Good luck!

			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation