[Samba] Samba 2.2.8 + Printers (UFMG)

" Daniel Costa " dan_2 at mail.ru
Sat Jul 5 18:41:34 GMT 2003

Hi.

I'm admin at a computer lab. Just started here, and I'm trying to set samba up. I'm having the following problem:

The server (FreeBSD 4.7) has a HP LaserJet 6MP installed on it. So far so good, works great. When installing this printer on network computers, I have no problem, even printing, but someone installed the wrong driver (fortunatelly its a PS driver).

When I try to install the correct driver, i receive the error #53 when copying files, say it couldn't find share \\energia\print$\W32x86\(file_name). Energia is the server.

[]s,
Daniel