[Samba] Drbd, Heartbeat & Samba

Shanti Katta katta at csee.wvu.edu
Fri Jul 4 17:05:24 GMT 2003

I have recently built highly available Linux Print server which serves
both Unix and Windows clients via Cups and Samba. I am running Debian
3.0(Woody) on 2 machines with Cups-1.1.19-final, samba-2.2.8a and
drbd-0.6.3(custom built) managed by heartbeat. I have samba print
spools, cups configuration files on drbd volume which is mounted
read/write only on the primary machine with virtual IP. IP-takeover is
working fine and I have also setup secure cups web interface with ssl
support.

Shanti