[Samba] Re: some doubts

Chris de Vidal cdevidal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 22:11:13 GMT 2003

I just found this smb.conf setting recently which
fixed the same problem you are having now:
winbind use default domain = yes
Restart both Samba and Winbind.

Now we can log into webmin and ssh and netatalk and
anything else that uses PAM with our NT username and
password (:

Oh, you do have to correctly configure PAM.. look in
the Samba.org documentation under winbind.

/dev/idal