[Samba] CUPs and Samba and XP

hans at sbsfor.com hans at sbsfor.com
Thu Jan 30 15:34:51 GMT 2003

Thanks for the reply.  The Samba server is setup as a PDC, and my computers
and users authenticat to it properly.  I don't have the XP firewall running
on any machine.  Printing is great, controlling printing is the problem for
me.  I'll set my logging to 10 in a little while and post back to the group
the log as Jerry suggested.

Thanks

Hans