[Samba] printer

Stephanie Law salaw at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 30 02:18:32 GMT 2003

This is a very elementary question that has probably been asked and answered. If
this is the case and someone could point me to the answer, that would be great
as I have not been able to find it. My problem is this: I am a college student
running Red Hat Linux 7.3. My roommate is running Windows XP. We only have one
printer between us and would like to be able to share it. As of now, however, I
have been able to see all the other files she has shared, but not the printer.
If anyone could point me to directions on how to share printers, that would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help.

Stephanie