[Samba] bug - white paper

matthias_mosimann at gmx.net matthias_mosimann at gmx.net
Sun Jan 26 15:49:01 GMT 2003

Hello everybody

I've got a problem with samba, following I've done:

Installing cups and samba on a working debian system. The printer print
correctly and nearly all is working fine expect the printer give me at
the end of each print an empty white paper. But only if I print over
Windows. If I print from the debian directly all works fine. I'm also
not able to print more than one Example of a document. That means if I
want to print 2 or more examples of a document, the printer prints
always one. Some idea what could be work wrong, ever heard of that bug?

Kind Regards

Matthias