[Samba] Re: Data Conversion

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Thu Jan 23 02:26:00 GMT 2003

Umm, no, M$ file size reporting is to the byte and perfect accurate.

Jan 22  9:27pm

They hang the man and flog the woman
That steal the goose from off the common,
But let the greater villain loose
That steals the common from the goose.
  --English folk poem, circa 1764

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Jim wrote:

Also it is my understanding that M$ filesize reporting is inaccurate.