[Samba] Win95 client can see everyone but linux box

Steve Thom samba at steventhom.com
Sat Jan 18 14:06:00 GMT 2003

I suspect you either removed TCP/IP or made NETBEUI your default protocol.

I believe you can designate Win95's default network protocol via the network
icon in the control panel. Sorry, I can't tell you exactly where, I have no
machines running 95. Try the various advanced buttons/tabs in the TCP/IP
stack bound to that adapter.

Also, make certain you don't have both cards installed, it'll just server to
confuse the situation.