[Samba] Samba-LDAP - Getting Computer accounts to live in ou=Computers

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Fri Jan 17 08:39:45 GMT 2003

OK, here is the deal.  My system spins like a top with one exception.
I would like to store Computer accounts in ou=Computers and get them out
of ou=People.  I've tried simply makeing this the ou that Computers are
added to but then the XP clients cannot seem to see them.  Changeing
this is likley to be easy to do and incredibly hard to find the specific
details of how to do it.  I know where I want to put things but I don't
know how to tell Samba (or perhaps the client XP box?) where they are.

Thanks,

Jim C.