[Samba] Samba 2.2.7 on Red Hat 8.0 and Windows 2000

naugaranch naugaranch at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 04:21:01 GMT 2003

Jose,

Sounds like the same problem I had.  And related to the firewall on the RH8
box (particularly if its built as a server).  Try stopping IPChains and
IPTables in the services.  If you can access the RH8 shares after doing
this - you need help getting the firewall set up (something I have not done
here and also need to learn).

Tom Winfield