[Samba] printing problem

Oscar Lovera lovera at ucla.edu
Mon Jan 6 17:23:00 GMT 2003

Joel,
You were right, it was a permission problem (I didn't realized that
neither of my users but root could print to
that printer).  It took me a while to figure out the problem but I
traced it to the jetadmin of HP.  The printer
were create with the old jetadmin tool and aparently it doesn't work on
Solaris (I couldn't figured out why
it works only for root).
   I removed the printer and recreated it using the new webadmin
provided by HP and it worked.

Thanks for your help.

-Oscar

PS.  Daulton, hope it helps you too.