[Samba] Re: Samba and LDAP

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Sun Jan 5 22:22:01 GMT 2003

I'm using Samba and OpenLDAP and it seems to work just fine although I
am having trouble figureing out why it wont add a machine to the domain
"automagically".  Basically the system is not executeing the "add user
script".  I've seen this error mentioned on this list but I've yet to
find the answer.  I do think that eventually I will.

To Andrew:  How did you configure ssh?  That doesn't work for some
reason.  I think I missed something somewhere.  Logs into a Linux box
just fine though.

Jim C.