[Samba] Troubleshooting Samba

John Blue jblue at bestpond.com
Sun Jan 5 09:39:02 GMT 2003

Hi Joel,

> Try putting a final "." on the ip address.
> 192.168.0.
>          ^
> Joel
Works perfectly!!!

Thanks for that, it was driving me nuts. Just a simple thing!

Your experienced guidance is very much appreciated.

Happy New Year,
John

> > names listed, I changed that to 192.168.0 (my PC's use 192.168.0.1 -
> > 5) I still get the same results, able to browse two other PC's and
> > list shares but not on this server (penguin).

This email has been pre-scanned using the latest Anti Virus
software for your peace of mind.

Please remember to maintain your own anti virus up to date with
the latest reference files.