[Samba] Winbind

Peter Milburn peterm at sportodds.com
Thu Jan 2 22:20:02 GMT 2003

Thanks for the little work around David.

inthe password server I had the IP address changed it to the name of the
machine was abale to get users and groups from the nt domain conroller.

A problem I am having now is when I am trying ./wbinfo -r user "Could not
get groups for user peter"

[2003/01/03 09:28:25, 3] nsswitch/winbindd_group.c:winbindd_getgroups(791)
  [17886]: getgroups peterm

this is what I get from winbind on log level3.

Any suggestions on this ?

Thanks heaps again

Pete