[Samba] SCO OpenServer 5.0.6a and missing libncurses.so.4 (fwd)

Ronald Joe Record rr at sco.com
Wed Feb 26 17:18:07 GMT 2003

You can download Ncurses for SCO OpenServer via
ftp://ftp2.caldera.com/pub/skunkware/osr5/vols/ncurses-4.2-VOLS.tar

This is a tar archive of media images suitable for installation with
the SCO Software Manager (/etc/custom).

Cheers,

Ron Record
rr at sco.com

re:

--
Ronald Joe Record, Open Source Architect, SCO
E-mail: rr at sco.com   Voice: 831-427-7604   FAX: 831-427-5417