[Samba] Large (3000+ users) NT to Samba migration

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Wed Feb 26 06:36:44 GMT 2003

Hi Mikko,

Thanks for your response.
My client will only be migrating their servers to Linux, workstations will
remain as is, a mixture of NT workstation, Win98 & Win2000Pro PCs.

Many thanks and kind regards.

David Wilson
DcData/LinuxBox S.A.
+27 83 787 7424
ICQ#: 114636368
http://www.dcdata.co.za
http://www.linuxbox.co.za

NOTICE: Please note that as of 31/01/2003
all service requests must be sent to
support at dcdata.co.za