[Samba] Large (3000+ users) NT to Samba migration

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Wed Feb 26 15:31:05 GMT 2003

Hi,
The size of the project and number of users suggests that you should
realy know the technologies you'll be using.

You should spend some time learning to set up replicated openldap
servers and also test every client tweak you're using on the nt-servers
today. Do you have roaming profiles? Loginscripts etc.

As for migration of machine- and useraccounts, there are several scripts
that can do it.

Tarjei

Tarjei Huse <tarjei at nu.no>
NU