[Samba] Adding Win2k Clients to the Samba Domain

Bijo_Chacko at Sifycorp.com Bijo_Chacko at Sifycorp.com
Tue Feb 25 19:01:08 GMT 2003

                                              Placed At :

Hi,

We have set up Samba 2.2.7 in our network. Everything seems to be working fine
except Win2k clients, which are not able to join to the domain, giving following
error screen,

I've tried giving the local Host as well as LMhosts entries but still getting
the same problem. Is it must that I've to keep a DNS entry ?
I'm hereby attaching the smb.conf file. Please let me know, where I'm going
wrong .

Thanks In Advance

Bijo

(See attached file: smb.conf)

Quality Policy

"To be  the  best-in-class  service  provider by  practising international
standards
 in providing world-class services and end-to-end network solutions."