[Samba] accessing outlook pst files w/ samba

Barry, Christopher cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Thu Feb 20 17:28:47 GMT 2003

Gregory,

	Are you saying that people have copied .pst (personal folder) files into the Public Folders of the Exchange Server? This seems a bit strange to me. What advantage does this provide? Why not just have the data directly in a Public Folder? We're moving to Samsung Contact (aka HP OpenMail) on linux as a replacement for Exchange. Check it out here:
www.samsungcontact.com

--
Christopher Barry
Manager of Information Systems