[Samba] Phasing out windows

pondiboy - pondiboy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:40:06 GMT 2003

Dear All

Let me start by saying that this is the second mail that i have written and
i have not found anyone who could help me out.

Here's My PROBLEM:

  The company I ma working for us willing to phase out it's windows servers.
We are using Windows 2000 servers for file and print sharing. we also have
an exchange server for our intra & external mails.

  My exchange server is my PDC and ofcourse i would like to go in for 3
Linux Boxes as my additional Domain controllers. And use my Windows PDC
(Running Exchange 2000) for mails exchange.

  My company has a strength of 350 users. Could anyone out there give me
clear instructions as to how to go about.

  Thanks in advance
     Pondiboy