[Samba] please help me.....

Adil Hussain aadilhussain at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 21:52:20 GMT 2003

yes you are right there is no need for this account ,
i only need account of root user, but i am still
confuse about how many account i need and what type
of.
my windows box name is adil, please tell me how many
accounts i need and of what privilege.
also when i give right login/password it says "The
specified user does not exist" and when i give wrong
Login or password or both it says "Logon failure :
unknown user name or bad password"
why is it so behaviour?

thanks
best regards