[Samba] configuration help

sukkur abdul ka_sukkur at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 15:16:36 GMT 2003

Dear

I install linux 8 in one system and samba also enabled more over

I edit registery in my win98 system I can see linux mechin in windows

network neighborhood when I am opening the system It is not opening

it is giving error lilke the computer in not in this net work ( the ip address of the linux is 172.16.10.123 , the windows ip address is 172.16.10.132) the class is same

sir what will be the error pleas help me sir

my e -  mail id is ka_sukkur at yahoo.com

                        ka_sukkur at hotmail.com

                                                                                    by from

                                                                                   sukkur .k.m