[Samba] Hello friend

Aroujo Tao Saimbi taoeng32 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 18:19:01 GMT 2003

Good day,

I have to first of all apologise for taking you
unawares by
the contents of this message.  I had to send the
message
straightaway because of the short time involved in
what
I demand of you.  Please treat this message with
utmost
seriousness and swiftness.

Apart from the fact that you will be adequately
rewarded,
I will forever show my gratitude.

I am Mr. Aroujo Tao Savimbi, son of the late Angolan
Leader
Jonas Savimbi who was killed last year.  I got your
contact
details from the internet because I really have no
time and
I needed an anonymous person abroad whom I hope I can
trust.
I pray I am not making wrong judgement by coming to
you.

Jonas Savimbi deposited a large sum of money with a
security
vault in Europe that is my late fathe. The movement of
members
of his family (including me) is restricted.  Our
movement are
monitored but I have managed to enter South Africa
where I
intend to lie very low until I complete this
transaction with
you.  Other members of my family and I do not have
access to
any of these deposits with banks in Angola and Europe
so you
can see how desperately we need your assistance.

Both government officials and fraudulent relatives are
trying
to get their hands on my father’s wealth by claiming
that the
wealth was gotten through arms smuggling and illegal
sale of
diamonds.

You can find out more about my late father by checking
this
profile at URL below:
www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm

His wealth is estimated to be over US$1billion and my
mother,
being the only one with some of the documents has
aided me to
sneak into South Africa refugee Camp and conclude this

transaction with any one I choose.

I have spoken with the security company and the
operations
manager has agreed to release the two trunk boxes in
their
possession to whomever’s name I issue a power of
attorney
as the new beneficiary of the deposit. This security
company
has US$50,000,000.00 each and precious materials which
my
father lodged in their safe keep in Europe before his
death
so I will give you their contact and relevant
documents
including power of attorney to allow you access to the

two trunk boxes of money.

The whole idea is for you to receive this money
physically,
set up bank accounts in Europe and transfer in bits
into
your home bank accounts before my government even
knows
what is happening.  My father was a rebel leader in
Angola
before his death.  You must follow my instructions as
stated
above the transfer of the funds because it will be
difficult
for the Angolan government to trace my father’s money
to an
individuals account moreso, when you have no prior
relationship
with us.

I am currently and temporarily living in South Africa
refugee
camp and I will be communicating with you on a
satellite phone
and GSM to avoid intervention by the authorities.

We have to keep this transaction very secret because
of the
political situation in Angola at the moment.  I shall
send
you a password and information that will include power
of
attorney and the contact of the security company as
soon as
you are ready to proceed.

Could you please send your full names, address,
confidential
telephone and fax number to enable me issue a power of
attorney
to you and refer you to the security company in
Amsterdam for
immediate payment.

Please reply to my confidential e-mail
taoeng32 at netscape.net