[Samba] I need no profiles.

Bruno Gimenes Pereti pereti at ump.edu.br
Mon Feb 3 18:35:34 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm running samba-2.2.7a with LDAP. I have almost 1200 users and more
than 200 workstations divided in 7 classrooms. All my users have access
to all workstations, it means that I have more than 1000 profiles in
each workstations. I don't want to use remote profile because I have
limited disk space and my users (students) don't even know what is a
profile.

I know one man who is using ZenNetworks (from Novell) an it erases the
profile every time the user logon. Is it possible with samba?

Thank's
Bruno Gimenes Pereti