[Samba] Re: User Manager For Domains - SAMBA 3.0.1-2

Erik Holst Trans eht at it-trans.dk
Mon Dec 29 17:52:19 GMT 2003

Hi again,

Well i did not get any response to my problem :-(

The only thing i have noticed since my last posting is a log entry that
seems to show up when i try to add a user with the "User Manager For
Domains" (on windws 98se)

I also tried to make my own "add user script" in perl, that make use of
both the "adduser" and "smbpasswd" commands.
But no success.

This is the entry from the log.

[2003/12/28 20:41:36, 1] smbd/ipc.c:api_fd_reply(292)
  api_fd_reply: INVALID PIPE HANDLE: ffff

I suppose that means  that "UMFD" is not supported, but i find that
difficult to belive cause the delete and change group member ship
functions works great.

//Erik