[Samba] One last try...winbind Solaris 9

Ganguly, Sapan Sapan.Ganguly at thalesgroup.com
Wed Dec 17 17:59:39 GMT 2003

I'm still stuck on the logging in part of winbind on Solaris 9.  I've
applied the required patch to the OS that is mentioned in the HOWTO and
tried various other things.  When I login at a command line console with a
NT username and password I get a message (I've configured syslog.conf)
saying that I've been granted access by pam_winbind but that is as far as it
goes.  I get no shell prompt or anything.

Any ideas?   What else can I do to get more information about what is going
on?

Thanks,
Sapan