[Samba] Patch to Samba 3.0.1?

Ganguly, Sapan Sapan.Ganguly at thalesgroup.com
Tue Dec 16 10:50:38 GMT 2003

Ah!  I've made a discovery, if I put the NT user I am trying to log in as
into /etc/passwd then it will allow me to log in with the user's NT
password.  This isn't supposed to be the way it works right?  I shouldn't
have to have the users in /etc/passwd, that's the whole point of winbind,
right?

It still won't create the home drives on the fly though.

Can anyone help me now?  I don't seem to get any logs like I do on Redhat.