[Samba] Troubles joining a samba 3.0.1rc1 + LDAP domain

Charles Hamel charles at pingouin.ca
Fri Dec 12 19:42:10 GMT 2003

Hi

I just posted a message about the exact same problem I have with 3.0.1rc1. I
just tested RC2 and it doens't fix the problem.

For your information, you can obtain better logging by launching samba with
the following options : -d 5 -l /var/log

-d is the debugging level.
-l /var/log creates a log.smbd file in that directoy, personnaly i track
problem by using this command : tail -f /var/log/log.smbd |grep -A 20 -B 20
NT_STATUS_ACCESS

hth

Charles

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:29:59 -0900, Matthew Schumacher wrote